Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Benevolent Designer?

So, I took the personal dna thing and it told me that I am a benevolent designer..haha. Which, translates to mean I'm a treehugger with good taste...Go figure.
Ok, well, in other thoughts...I read about Gideon defeating the Midianites with only 300 men this morning. I believe that God wanted me to see that sometimes He puts us in situations that we feel are impossible, but we need to only have faith and believe that all things are possible through Him. See, if we accomplish something difficult on our own because we had a lot of help (ie. thousands of soldiers...) then we will take the credit for that. But, if we accomplish something that we know is impossible, then we give God the credit because we understand that God alone could have accomplished such a task.
We don't need to worry about things that God places on our hearts. No matter how impossible things appear, if God wants to accomplish something He can do it no matter if there are 300 men or 30.
Peace!

No comments: