Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Diggin' Up Bones?

I love Wednesdays! I get to eat dinner with my family and then go to church and hang out with the coolest people ever! Excitment is building in our church about the vision that Pastor Chad presented this past Sunday. I know that my household is filled with the anticipation of what God is going to do.
Speaking of what's to come...can I just share with you how excited I am that JESUS is in the news! Tonight when I pulled into the church parking lot, the sign at the front of our church read "No bones about it...Jesus is Alive!" People say that there is no such thing as absolute truth, but the word of GOD is ABSOLUTE TRUTH and the word says THE TOMB IS EMPTY - JESUS IS ALIVE!!!
I wish that these people that focus so much time and effort to disprove Christianity would just accept the fact that the truth is easy to find and the most they would have to spend is maybe 45.00 - 50.00 bucks on a BIBLE!! Then they could take the rest of that money that they wasted on travel expenses, expensive equipment, payroll, etc. and do something really helpful with it like feeding, clothing, and giving medical supplies to people around the world who are in desparate need. DNA stands for Do Not Act like you don't know - cause if you don't know now ya' know!!
Peace!

No comments: