Sunday, March 18, 2007

Our God is Awesome!

This week has truly been God-filled. I went to an awesome conference at Newspring Church in Anderson, SC and I saw the power of the awesome God that I serve. This morning Pastor Chad explained the vision that God has communicated to him for our church (New Hope Baptist in Mauldin, SC - Holla!).
I am excited to be a part of what God is doing and I am looking forward to the God-sized task that the Lord has given to the members of this church. I really feel that God will show how awesome and powerful he is and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us.

2 comments:

Chad Bowen said...

Crystal, I just read your blog. I really like it. I have to say though I'm kind of jealous. It looks so much cooler than mine. Well I look forward to reading your next post. Pastor Chad

Allen said...

Crystal, I don't tell you and Barry enough, but you are the best. I appreciate all that you!! I appreciate your friendship and can not tell you how much it means to Irene and I to have Godly friends like you and Barry. You are a great example to all the students that you come in contact with. Keep the faith and keep you eyes on Jesus. Mr. Allen