Friday, March 23, 2007

Get on Board Little Children!

I've always been a motivated person...always perservered in the face of adversity...always got up one more time after being knocked down. I used to think that was called intrinsic motivation. Now I know it was Christ pulling me back up, pushing me one more time, renewing my strength after I fell and all to bring me to this point in my life. I realize that not everyone feels that way.
Christ is once again motivating me and others around me. Every time I come to church I get that feeling like I'm going on a first date. The excitement and anticipation of what's to come...butterflies! What's going to happen next? I just know that God is about to do something life-changing through New Hope.
Are you on board with the vision, with the call to work for Christ to bring lost people to Him, to make Him famous? We should be fired up and totally sold out to God so much that it shows in every aspect of our lives. We should be willing to serve God in whatever way we can and no matter what it takes! The children's ministry at New Hope is about to blow up (that's a good thing)! Our kids are going to gain such a sense of belonging and a knowledge of Christ like never before. I can't wait!
Get on board 'cause this train is moving full speed ahead to glory!!

No comments: