Monday, April 2, 2007

Something is in the air...

I just got in from praise team rehearsal and I can hardly wait for Sunday. I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve anxiously awaiting Christmas morning to see what Santa had brought. Except this time, I'm waiting on someone much bigger and better than Santa and I know for sure He will show up.
Our new children's ministry Elevate will begin at the 8:30 service and it is going to be awesome!! I can not wait for Reese to experience worship that is created just for her and children her age!! Invite as many kids as you can - they will not want to miss this!
It is hard to believe that God's love is free...free to all who seek salvation openly and honestly. What a heavy price Jesus paid so that I could go free...so that I would be free from condemnation...free to worship and adore a living God!!
Sunday is going to be exciting...Pray like never before for those you love and want Christ to draw unto himself...Invite people to church...God will be there with open arms, make sure you are too!
Peace Out!

No comments: